The best office location in Fulton Market
Located at the epicenter of the submarket, between Green and Halsted Streets, 167 Green has direct access to Fulton Market’s amenities, arts & culture, all modes of transportation, Chicago’s Loop and surrounding neighborhoods.
EATING + DRINKING
Fulton Market is home to Chicago's top restaurants, including 5 James Beard award-winners, 3 Michelin-starred restaurants, and countless talented chefs well on their way. Randolph Street, adjacent to 167 Green, is known as Chicago's 'Restaurant Row' and has become an international destination for food and beverage.
Retail + Fitness
With boutique brands like Notre, Billy Reid and Maria Pinto, to larger retailers such as Lululemon, Anthropologie and Free People, Fulton Market's retail is incredibly diverse.
Fulton Market also offers residents, tenants and visitors a wide range of fitness and wellness options. From today's newest fitness brands such as Soul Cycle, Cyclebar, Pure Barre, Corepower Yoga and CF312 Crossfit, there's something for everyone.
Transportation + Access
167 Green Street is closer to the Chicago's commuter rail stations than 2/3 of the office space in the Central Business District.
- 1 STOP to Clark and Lake station connection to all CTA lines
- 2 MINUTE WALK to Pink and Green lines at Morgan Station
- 6 MINUTE WALK to Blue line at Grand Station
- 10-11 MINUTE WALK to Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union Station
- #8 HALSTED BUS stop immediately adjacent to building with direct transfer at Grand Station Blue line
- 3 CONVENIENT ACCESS POINTS to expressway for rideshare users and driving commuters